Join Team Planet and help us reverse climate change
We are a group of passionate individuals who use their skills to make a meaningful impact in the fight against climate change. Want to join team planet? Why not do it as part of CarbonClick! Check out our jobs below.
Design & Marketing Assistant
Junior to Intermediate
- Designing digital and print assets within the business (website pages, diagrams, and sales presentations)
- Keeping the CarbonClick website up to date (in WordPress)
- Looking after our social media channels: planning posts, finding images, and writing copies
- Helping execute campaigns: with the Marketing Director and Sales Director, helping plan campaigns, then creating the materials to support them
You’ll need to be:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Design Suite
- Proficient in Figma
- Ability to manage a WordPress based website, from design to upload
- Good at working to an established brand
- Good at brainstorming new ideas for social campaigns, posts, and initiatives
- Writing engaging content
- Adhering to marketing calendar meeting marketing plans/campaign deadlines
Key attributes for this role:
- Well-rounded design-based computer skills: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Figma, Keynote and PowerPoint, and other modern software
- Ability to quickly learn what you don’t already know
- A good knowledge of understanding of marketing insights and performance
- Confident interpersonal and written communication skills. You’ll have a keen eye for detail
- You consider yourself to be a focused multitasker, and don’t need a direction in order to get on with the next thing
- Able to blend seamlessly into a team environment and are a fundamentally happy person
- Be highly motivated and self-driven
- Honesty, reliability and integrity
- Passionate about reversing climate change and saving our planet!
To apply for this role:
Send your CV a portfolio of your work to [email protected]
We’re looking for your best articles, designs, videos – any awesome communication material that you think will impress us.
In your email, please let us know 1) what concerns you most about climate change and 2) the climate change solution you’re most excited about.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet the team
Interested to know who we are and what we do? Click the button to find out.