Join Team Planet and help us reverse climate change
We are a group of passionate individuals who use their skills to make a meaningful impact in the fight against climate change. Want to join team planet? Why not do it as part of CarbonClick! Check out our jobs below.
Who we are
Does working on innovative solutions to the greatest problem of our time make you tick? At CarbonClick, we’re reinventing carbon offsetting as a truly effective tool to fight climate change.
Our technology helps businesses and individuals understand their environmental footprint, learn how to reduce their footprint and mitigate what’s left by supporting awesome reforestation and renewable energy projects across the globe.
We’ve already had a big impact with 650+ businesses in 40 countries using our technology neutralising 20m kg of CO2 to date. But we’re just getting started!
What we’re looking for
As a hands-on Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in driving the direction of a number of our products. You will work with our business customers and end users to understand their needs and desires, always driving forward with a mindset of increasing the positive impact our platform has on the environment.
You will collaborate with stakeholders to become deeply knowledgeable of and understand our customers needs to create an effective prioritized backlog of stories, and work with engineering teams to ensure a smooth delivery.
This role combines product vision and design with business analysis and perhaps even a little coding, if you’re so inclined!
- Own the delivery roadmap prioritising product features for development based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to identify customer pain points to target, through both user interviews and metrics.
- Articulates both the business and climate value of a product or feature.
- Plan sprints and releases, and develop user stories and functional specifications.
- Design wireframes, prototypes and mockups for new features as well white labeled customisations.
- Collaborate with designers to create beautiful experiences.
- Communicates new features – UX improvements, user testing insights to Product Marketing Manager.
- Manage stakeholders of the product and align them to the product strategy.
- Support sales efforts by providing product and solution input.
- Communicates with and advocates for the end-user to shape the customer experience within the product.
- Optimises product UX and conversion funnels.
- 3+ Proven work experience as a product manager/owner within a Saas environment.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable with fast paced change and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Nice to have
- Graphic design skills using Figma or equivalent tool.
- Front end development experience using React or similar.
Whats On Offer
- Salary commensurate with experience including access to an attractive Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).
- Small company environment with great social events and fun culture.
- Flexible working – split work from home/in the office.
- The opportunity to work on world leading products with some of the worlds best known companies.
Come help change the world with CarbonClick! Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] detailing why you’re the right person for this role today.
Meet the team
Interested to know who we are and what we do? Click the button to find out.